Music and me

 Music, songs, hiphop, jazz everyone like right? You love to listen songs while rainy days, traveling, sitting in a corner with a hot coffee don't you?. I think its a part of life nowadays most of you play the songs on nd do your chores right? Have you clicked on the point do everyone enjoy the songs or music of any genre? Here that person is me.. 

In past days.. i usually listened songs but gradually its started to spoil my mood.. sometimes songs made my behaviour so irritated that i took rest to set me. I deleted all the songs from my mobile, i stopped to listen online music. After coming out of my study i never go to the music. Even i stopped to watch movies I watch only those in which there is no songs. I question to me why its show negative impact on me so i googled to sort out the matter. So i found this piece of information.

Musical anhedonia is a neurological condition characterized by an inability to derive pleasure from music. People with this condition, unlike those suffering from music agnosia, can recognize and understand music but fail to enjoy it.

Nd it's normal wholly. I stop bothering my self i understand me.. i stop my heart nd brain to dig out the pleasure from music or songs.. everyone has different way to enjoy. 

Atlast i wanna convoy just read yourself and analyse what you actually want.. sometimes its ok not to follow the footsteps of thousands people for the sake of peace.


References.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musical_anhedonia

Comments